Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To share or not to share

I feel somewhat weird having made my last post. But as I found myself retracting into my protective shell and shutting the rest of the world out, I knew I needed to record something for myself. I wanted to grow from my emotional stumbling block no matter how painful it would be to see myself. The decision to post it was made rashly, but once it was out there I knew I couldn't take it back.

It's a part of my process to feel more comfortable with myself and that that entails.

I'm told I'm the hardest person in the world to help. And now that I'm consciously trying to help myself, I see just how difficult I can be.

I still haven't gotten a haircut. But I am feeling a whole hell of a lot better.

Bookmark and Share

0 Enlightened thoughts: