Monday, June 28, 2010

can't sleep

Well, this is the second night in a row that I haven't slept well. Falling asleep is not the problem it's the staying asleep that seems to be elusive at moment. This is how it always is with me.

It's just after 5 am now and I've been up since just before 1 am. Up for 4 hours and haven't accomplished much. Seems such a same since I'm pretty sure what's keeping me up is all that there is to do. Isn't that the irony of insomnia. Awake but useless. Hopefully tonight I'll break the cycle. I'd better.

Off to make some productive use of this consciousness (the very literal sense of the word) and go for a run. Then maybe a trip to Home Depot.
Bookmark and Share

1 Enlightened thoughts:

Anonymous said...

i hate insomnia. and you are right it seems you cannot do anything worthwhile.

i'm the cannot fall asleep variety though.