Thursday, December 27, 2018

reboot



Just over here again trying to remember how to blog. Is it like riding a bike? I feel like the answer is now, but thats not going to stop me. My goal is to take a break from my social media apps but since I know myself and I know that I love to share, I'm trying to remember how to go "long form" again.
We'll see how this goes.  Its honestly a no pressure situation here, the real pressure is letting the other stuff go.  I mindlessly consume a lot of social media, LIKE A LOT, but it's not feeling healthy and so I have to make a change. I'll miss finding new music so I'm going to have to find a new way to still learn about music that isn't Instagram. Obviously that already exists, I just have to find it.
I also think it will be good for me to actually write things down. I've hoped for decades that I'd become a person who wrote things in the notebooks and journals I have tried to carry but has never taken. At this point, I do write lists though so progress can happen.

Bookmark and Share

0 Enlightened thoughts: