
Hard to believe, but this is the final week of the coComment Parenting/Mom Challenge. So below is today's post.
Where the days have gone lately, I'm not sure. We're still adjusting to the whole school schedule and just added twice a week soccer practices into the mix. So if we look a little more chaotic and confused these days . . . well I guess we just look like we always look.
Last week in an effort to get ourselves organized and to post daily/weekly/monthly events, I finally bought a nice big white board. Oddly, we have two wall calendars and a shared google calendar, but we (I) still forget events. I thought that the white board would be a good place to write down the weeks events or to write a special thought or need for a day. Plus it's a place the kids can also look, helps with literacy, yadda, yadda, yadda.
So finally after much finagling with a stud finder, some hard to use double sided gluey pads and frustration we have the white board hung up. I think it happened on Saturday. So the first thing to grace the board was the word HELLO in block letters.

I'd hoped to put the kids specials up on the board and any other variations from the norm that would be happening this week. Well, wishes are wishes.
What happened was that after harassing me a bit on Facebook chat from 5 ft away, my husband decided to harass me on the white board. So up went this pic.

(I know what you're thinking, accurate likeness.)
My first thought was "Dick" and then "Nice modelling , A-hole", but I laughed. I laughed because it's funny and meant in good humor. The kids thought this was hysterical. And then they felt inspired. So under "Mean Mommy" we got:

Over the course of the day these pictures stayed up, but they evolved. Small changes were made by both Don and the kids so that what remains on the whiteboard even now are the following pictures.


So from it's task/organization oriented humble beginnings we have the true way we'll use the whiteboard in our house: to harass each other, to send messages of love, and maybe just maybe write down an important date.
Anybody else find that the original intended use of something within their family morphs pretty quickly once it's put to use?

1 Enlightened thoughts:
[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]
[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]
[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]
[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]
[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]
[size=72][b]Load Jenleaphcall soft programm Mac OS x[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Cheap Jenleaphcall soft programms on Windows[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Download Jenleaphcall soft programms on [/b][/size]
http://www.google.com/
Post a Comment