skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
As Yet Untitled
babble, babble, babble
Thursday, October 1, 2009
pictures
Screwing around, as I often do, I stumbled upon this picture today. It's from our trip to Burlington, Vt in May. I just love it.
There's something about the contrast between the car, the mural and the graffiti that just strikes me.
I like this one too, but not as much!
And lastly a different shot from the bar that day.
MONKEY!
0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe in a reader
About this girl
This blog is ever evolving and occasionally stagnant. It is where I ramble about stuff. No theme, just observations and commentary.
Life's about who you love and who loves you and never about who you know and what they can do for you.
sarahcurtis (@) snet (.) net
rojopelo (@) gmail (.) com
Interesting places to visit
Gluten-free Girl
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(3)
►
December
(3)
►
2014
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(55)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(1)
pictures
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(189)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(55)
Contributors
Sarah
don
0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment