Saturday, August 1, 2009

Keep Me in Your Heart

This is a quickie post. I have longer more detailed posts in the back of my mind, but I wanted to get this up today before the day got away from my and many of my good intentions faded to things left undone.

My uncle Albert is riding the first and longer leg of the Pan Mass Challenge today. He's done this for a few years now as part of the effort to raise more for cancer research and to feed his need for speed. This morning I saw his Facebook post which mentions that his mind was full of thought of his father who was taken by cancer 25 years ago this month. (wow, my eyes swelled just typing that.)

If you are able please support Albert's efforts donations can be made at:

PMC.ORG rider ID# AC0077


For Jennie: "If I leave you, it doesn't mean I love you any less"
Warren Zevon - Keep Me In Your Heart

Bookmark and Share

1 Enlightened thoughts:

Sarah said...

Thinking of you.

It's my stepmother's birthday today, she died, gosh, 8 years ago from a brain tumor.

F*** the cancer, I say!

xoxo s.