I think I'm in the best shape for this 1/2. The last two I always had something come up within the month before the race so that i didn't get enough long runs in. For this one I was able to get in 3 good long runs and feel steady. Hurray.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Deadwood here we come
It's hard to believe it but tomorrow my mom and I fly off to Deadwoods. We'll have a couple of days to sight see and then I'll run the 1/2 marathon on Sunday. I've got my camera ready to go to catch the whole thing in action.
I think I'm in the best shape for this 1/2. The last two I always had something come up within the month before the race so that i didn't get enough long runs in. For this one I was able to get in 3 good long runs and feel steady. Hurray.
I think I'm in the best shape for this 1/2. The last two I always had something come up within the month before the race so that i didn't get enough long runs in. For this one I was able to get in 3 good long runs and feel steady. Hurray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment