This is a great message and though I haven't read the book, I thought I'd share what I watched this morning. I'm truly amazed by the technology and how when used wisely and consciously it can be so powerful.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Deepak Chopra
Today is father's day. Bob must be smiling at all of us because he sent us Deepak Chopra this morning on Seesmic. It was a great surprise this morning to see DeepakChopra's name and video appear in the timeline. I was caught off guard but knew somehow it was really him. I guess he pops in every once in awhile.
This is a great message and though I haven't read the book, I thought I'd share what I watched this morning. I'm truly amazed by the technology and how when used wisely and consciously it can be so powerful.
This is a great message and though I haven't read the book, I thought I'd share what I watched this morning. I'm truly amazed by the technology and how when used wisely and consciously it can be so powerful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment