Here's the first of a couple of videos.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I need to get my S%#*t together
So, I desperately want to write about the trip to SD, the visit with Anne, the 1/2 marathon and all the middle bits but can't seem to get it together. I returned to the heatwave which was melting the East Coat over the weekend and into early this week. Hard to find motivation when breathing makes you sweat. But I have been able to get most of the photos up on to flickr and some video over to youtube. Also, to my credit I have been outdoor a lot doing yardwork here at home and at Separatist Rd.
Here's the first of a couple of videos.
Here's the first of a couple of videos.
Labels:
bridalveil falls,
organization,
sarah,
south dakota
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment