Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Bob Cook is a Cool Dude
There are many a tradition in the Cook family. One is that Maria will will write something whether it be a song or a poem. Here's short clip of the rehearsal of Bob Cook s.c.d. I didn't get any of the signing on my camera but I'm hoping others might have gotten it. My good friend Kathleen said that her kids were signing it in the car the other day. Sounds like a hit to me. Many thanks to Patti Tuite for always showing up ready to sing and play guitar. That's another tradition.
Labels:
celebration,
family,
maria,
traditions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Enlightened thoughts:
So, what's "scd"? Also, what are the circles with triangles in them? They don't do anything, and I think I'm missing something?
@db S.C.D. was the alphabet soup my father put on his work. It stands for Super Cool Dude. Other people had PhD, MA. BS. etc.
Don't know about the circles with the triangles?
Post a Comment