Tuesday, July 1, 2008

it is in the works . . .

So I've been working pretty diligently since Sat to get all of my pictures and videos off my camera on to the computer and online to show the many who made it to the party on Saturday and the many who were unable to attend.

I just wanted to say quickly that it was a perfect day. My main fear was about size. First I was worried that we would have too many people for my mother to feel comfortable and then in the days before I was worried that no one was coming. Well neither manifested and it was great. The highlights for me were:

  1. my mother quickly joining the party out in the bar area DSCN2146
  2. my mother on the volleyball court DSCN2176
  3. the bar area in which I had intensely labored being used -- really used!! DSCN2183
  4. Francois (Mabanza) making the trek and making the chicken DSCN2179
  5. kids in the pool, kids in the bouncy house,kids in the yard, kids laughing, dancing and singing DSCN2170DSCN2205DSCN2145
  6. the parade DSCN2168
  7. the talent show (Bob Cook, s.c.d.)DSCN2199
  8. the bands DSCN2246
  9. the laughter, the dancing and the singing DSCN2256
  10. the new memories
Bookmark and Share

0 Enlightened thoughts: