Friday, July 18, 2008

So apparently, Bob was on Flickr

mom02 copy

Yup, that's me. This is back when my hair was obviously red and my face was a bit less freckled. I found this pic on my father's Flickr account. I didn't even know he had been on Flickr. Recently, I've been looking for digital photos of me as a little one to put on my iPod. People who meet me know don't understand why I use the handle rojopelo since my hair is brown. It's interesting how we change overtime and how the new people we meet meet us as we are know. We then slowly overtime fill them in on who we once were. Part of that past is our appearance. If you'd asked me not about 10 years ago if people would wonder about my hair being red, I would have thought you were a nut. Why would anyone ever wonder about that?!
My hair is just one of many things about me which have changed over time, it's just a very obvious physical change. I figure if I show them this shot, they'll get it a bit more. So thanks Dad, you made something a little easier today with your technological wizardy (hehehehe).
Bookmark and Share

0 Enlightened thoughts: