Thursday, July 17, 2008

Video and photo courtesy of Miss Bean

Mena has turned into quite the documentalist herself of late. While she has her V-Tech camera thanks to her grandfather, Tom, and grandmother, Diane she still refers to use our camera. Hers a video she took of me the other day. It pretty much sums up her mornings of late and captures a little bad habit of mine (computer too early in the a.m.).




She also nabbed this picture of me on the dock up in Maine this weekend. While she thought it was funny that she took a picture of me not looking at the camera, Don and I have decided it's an instant classic.

I sure hope that her fascination with the camera continues and that she'll keep on snapping pics and taking video. It would be a shame for her not to use her natural eye for framing shots and since she's seems to always be grabbing the camera from me these days to capture one thing or another I think our chances are good.

Bookmark and Share

2 Enlightened thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
This photo is hot. Here's to Mena!
Annie

Sarah said...

Thanks,Annie! I really like. As Don said an instant classic. See you soon