Thursday, May 15, 2008

I really should be sanding my cabinets not handing out awards

I've kind of been half-assing my way through this Comment Challenge. Well, I guess I'm doing it my way more than half-assing. Just not following the sequence, linear only applies to certain things.

But today's challenge was a good one so, here I go.





The Fantastic Commenter Award goes to

(insert drum roll)




Meghan Maguire Dahn


(Crowd explodes with applause some hoots, a number of "Yeah, Meghan"'s are screamed, Standing ovation. Mom cries from the comfort home. Dad's fishing)

Just this morning Meghan left a comment for me on the pictures I'd uploaded on to Flickr. I'd left the pictures to upload overnight while I slept. As I dreamed of (insert what you will), Meghan left a nice comment about the light. It was great to see because I'd been focusing on the light and experimenting with times of day, angles, and flash.

Thanks Megs for finding me all over the web; for inspiring me; for honest feedback; and for consistency.

Bookmark and Share

2 Enlightened thoughts:

Meghan Maguire Dahn said...

EEEEE! I'm famous! Finally...

I'm so flattered.

Big, big hugs - m

Sarah said...

he, he. famous. he, he