Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A new methodology

So, for awhile now I've been struggling with topics and writing on the blog. I seem to have a lot of ideas but they bleed together and as a sum make little sense (or just sound like rambling to me). So to work on this I've started to write a number of different blog posts. I get the idea that's in my head out then move on to the next idea in a different post. None of them are complete thoughts in the beginning but I can at minimum flesh them out and begin. Seems to be working and though I haven't completed any of the posts, I also haven't deleted them either. Both important steps in discovering my process.
For today I'm also working on a new type of post, a video post. Not just another compilation of photos to music but something more substantial a different glimpse from a different angle with a different medium. Keep you eyes peeled for that as it could only take me an hour or two to finish or it could take me three days. One never knows.

Bookmark and Share

0 Enlightened thoughts: