Friday, May 9, 2008

R.B.C.C.


This "cat" ranks high on four of my internal "people" lists:

  1. Top people to just hang with
  2. Top people who make me nuts instantly
  3. Most creative people I know
  4. People I know who have to be right

I wonder if others have "people lists. When you say, "so and so is the best person to blahbiddyblah with" or "she/he's one of the most "whatever" people I know".

Then I wonder what kind of list I would make it on. Hmmm.

2 Enlightened thoughts:

comeeha said...

I had to laugh when I read your last line since it was my exact thought about myself when I read your first line. I think we all have those lists - mine extend beyond people into places, foods, colors - you name it. My brain tends to seek order and the categories help to keep things tidy.

Sarah said...

yeah, i think lists help to organize. i just happen to create a lot of chaos before i get to the creating a list part.
I added the last part because it really was on my mind. I also wonder about how people would describe me to other people.