Topic 1 -- Venting
Today I'm feeling like the learning curves of late have been pretty steep. I mean this hard drive thing sent me for a loop and seems to just keep costing me money. I can't stand it when I realize that in my haste, which usually follows a long period of in action, I make a poor purchasing decision. I know it's only money but the money usually gets to me for about 12 -24 hours. After that I forget about the painful doling out of money and try and keep the learning part of the experience.
What I'm saying here is the Time Capsule didn't work out for me and though I was able to return it, they took a "restocking" fee because I opened it and that irks me. Plus they had the gall to ask me "why" I was returning it. Ugh, couldn't just let me vent and complain that it was the machine. No not satisfied with "it was was an awful experience". NO, no they want to know "did you call apple?" --- Can't just let me be fed up. The whole thing especially irks me because I starred at the darn thing for a really long time wavering between opening it and giving it a go and just returning it and buying a regular external hard drive.
I just want to dump some files off my hard drive and move on. Hopefully once I'm done with my initial back up I can do that. OK, the venting is done.
Topic 2 -- Accomplishment
Even with all of this commotion, I was able to accomplish something today. I learned one way to publish audio on Blogger. I tell you those Help pages and the user groups rock!
So by request, here's the Judge and little Sarah planning their trip to the North Pole
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Enlightened thoughts:
What a joy it is to hear the Judge's voice! Actually, the entire blog has been an amazing experience to watch mature and grow. I love that you are putting your own spin on the Cook tradition of storytelling.
It's been a trip to hear the Judge's voice again. Really has brought his spirit back to me. While the blogging can be frustrating it's nice to find my voice in all of this and keep some of the great traditions alive in a way the unique to and for me.
Further proof that you have been totally awesome your whole life!
Could you teach me sometime how to post audio to blogger? That would be a great way for me to post poems and drafts, but still submit them for publication...
This makes me want to look into those little attachments you can put on your ipod to make it a digital recorder.
meg,
can do. if i can remember. i think there must be easier, better ways but this got the job done.
a digital recorder for your ipod. that would be great for you.
Post a Comment