I'll guess and say that a "recreational campfire" is one that you make just for fun. As opposed to making a fire for heat purposes or for cooking purposes or something.
From the looks of the pictures I saw, your recreational campfire was just that. Something to sit around and make smores with (with are not the food-making necessities of cooking food for which to SURVIVE on). And, of course, taking pictures of.
5 Enlightened thoughts:
I'll guess and say that a "recreational campfire" is one that you make just for fun. As opposed to making a fire for heat purposes or for cooking purposes or something.
From the looks of the pictures I saw, your recreational campfire was just that. Something to sit around and make smores with (with are not the food-making necessities of cooking food for which to SURVIVE on). And, of course, taking pictures of.
Of course...what do I know?
@one who tucks
you are close that's one of the reasons. but there's a bigger more specific one too
A "recreational campfire" is one that you can quit anytime, as opposed to becoming campfire addicted.
Are you going to give us the answer?? I don't have a guess or clever comment but... I have been checking in wanting to know.
You have to use the recreation so that if/when the police come they don't think you can't accuse you of burning garbage.
Post a Comment