I found you through the feed for the comment challenge. You might want to check the images again; they aren't coming up in Firefox. In Internet Explorer, one of them has loaded, but it's still working on the others.
It might just be that the file sizes are HUGE for these images. A smaller size would load faster.
Check out these quick directions that I found to resize the images. Even though they appear smaller in your post, the original file size is still all there right now. If you resize it like this, they'll be easier for people to see.
2 Enlightened thoughts:
Hi Sarah,
I found you through the feed for the comment challenge. You might want to check the images again; they aren't coming up in Firefox. In Internet Explorer, one of them has loaded, but it's still working on the others.
It might just be that the file sizes are HUGE for these images. A smaller size would load faster.
Check out these quick directions that I found to resize the images. Even though they appear smaller in your post, the original file size is still all there right now. If you resize it like this, they'll be easier for people to see.
thanks Christy.
i resized using flickr. seems to have worked. i'll check it out on other computers with other browsers
Post a Comment