It appears that my camera and my car have something in common: they both fix themselves. Well probably not, but my camera is working again and my check engine let went off. Truth is both things are just too good to be true. Ever the skeptic, I think that most likely my car's engine will seize and my camera will kick it just as I'm about to take the best picture ever. Doom and gloom fatalism is another one of my specialties.
Well I don't have too many pictures from the party but I do have a few. I borrowed my father's little Olympus "pocket camera" and once we find the wire and the charger we'll be in business. I do have a little video of the "musical chairs". No video of the pinata, but I'm pretty sure the sight of a 6 year old boy almost taking out a group of kids with a broom is etched in my brain forever (and probably Donna's as well).
3
Enlightened thoughts:
Anonymous
said...
When I was in high school and we had a subaru, the check engine light came on and would not go off. This worried my mother. So John Rogers put a black sticker over it. Give it a try, it seemed to work for us.
Annie, our last subaru had the same problem. it glowed for about 4 years. oddly when we took it to the garage they could not get it on to run diagnostics. i firmly believe in John Roger's black sticker thinking. They're subarus they'll rust out on you, but they'll run forever just like a fiat.
3 Enlightened thoughts:
When I was in high school and we had a subaru, the check engine light came on and would not go off. This worried my mother. So John Rogers put a black sticker over it. Give it a try, it seemed to work for us.
Annie, our last subaru had the same problem. it glowed for about 4 years. oddly when we took it to the garage they could not get it on to run diagnostics. i firmly believe in John Roger's black sticker thinking. They're subarus they'll rust out on you, but they'll run forever just like a fiat.
Adorable to the max! I totally had flashbacks to childhood birthday parties watching this. Oh, the tension of musical chairs!
Post a Comment