Sunday, February 22, 2009

I think I just needed a good sweat . .

I went to the gym today. I'd hoped to get in a run, but it was rainy and we all know I melt in the rain. Plus with Don at set strike most of the morning and feeling the exhaustion of the end of his show, I wasn't going to too much "me time". We all made the trek to the Community Center and Don took the kids to the therapy pool for a little therapy. I hit the stationary bike and itt just felt great to sweat and work my way through so many of the thoughts that have been dragging me down and keeping me up at night. Exercise is my therapy and without it I tend to fall prey to my own negative thoughts.

Oh and have I mentioned I registered to run a marathon at the end of May. FTW!

Bookmark and Share

0 Enlightened thoughts: