Crap now I'm thinking about how I should make a video. The pull of procrastination knows no boundaries does it. Guess I'll just get back to researching things related to but not exactly about what I need to be writing. Or maybe I'll clean my keyboard.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
it's sunday and it's 9:35 am
Now it's Sunday. Day one and I've already fallen. I went to check my email and then click, click, click and I sucked in. Luckily, I was able to take a long hard look at my reflection in the monitor and quickly close out some of my tabs before the internet grabbed the better part of my day. I can not procrastinate today, I didn't sleep well last night because I was worried about how to put together a presentation for work. Procrastinating the actually putting together of the presentation will only mean another restless night's sleep and I'm no longer fascinated by the high of exhaustion.
Crap now I'm thinking about how I should make a video. The pull of procrastination knows no boundaries does it. Guess I'll just get back to researching things related to but not exactly about what I need to be writing. Or maybe I'll clean my keyboard.
Crap now I'm thinking about how I should make a video. The pull of procrastination knows no boundaries does it. Guess I'll just get back to researching things related to but not exactly about what I need to be writing. Or maybe I'll clean my keyboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment