Thursday, February 5, 2009

my brain hurts

OK, I'm in one of those weird places. Too much thinking. Must turn off the brain, it hurts.

brain damage

I'm being observed today and though I made a living observing others while teaching, that doesn't make it any less nerve wracking to be observed. Plus it's a lesson on the War 1812.
Not exactly my strength. And kids have been sick all week. Ugh. Must stop being freaky about things.

I'm smart. I'm competent. People do like me. (I will put this on a loop as my mantra today).

Oh great, now I'm Stewart Smalley.

Bookmark and Share

2 Enlightened thoughts:

comeeha said...

You are good enough. You are smart enough and gosh darnit, people like you :)

How did it go??

Sarah said...

colyn - it went fine. he was an hour late. I went ahead with my lesson. The word outstanding was written on the review. Later learned others did fair as well. Glad I learned that after the fact.