babble, babble, babble
Oh.... this is the comment box... I thought it has gone!All the good wishes for Mena's birthday!Louise is in her pj already. ^^
Louise loved the party. She said, "Small party is good, too. I want to have a home party for my next birthday. " Thanks, Sarah.
claire: I'm glad she had fun. it was a nice small crowd and we played a couple of games. the pinata was kind of crazy.
Post a Comment
3 Enlightened thoughts:
Oh.... this is the comment box... I thought it has gone!
All the good wishes for Mena's birthday!
Louise is in her pj already. ^^
Louise loved the party. She said, "Small party is good, too. I want to have a home party for my next birthday. " Thanks, Sarah.
claire: I'm glad she had fun. it was a nice small crowd and we played a couple of games. the pinata was kind of crazy.
Post a Comment