Friday, February 27, 2009

When you think in blog posts

image captured from zazzle.com

I'm pretty sure I'm not unique in that I often think in blog posts. Generally what happens is that the blog post in my head is inspired by something I see, hear or read. However sometimes they just pop into my head as I'm pondering the complexity of life. I begin to organize the post in my head wondering how much detail to put in, what not to put in, and then I wonder if my thoughts are in anyway coherent. The post usually morphs because of one detail and then I'm off writing a different post in my head. Obviously this process is not working very well, since most of these blog post thought do not become actual blog posts. But the thinking is good.
I started noticing that I was doing this late last Spring. I found myself out running and thinking life and stuff, but the thoughts had change into this possibly publishable format. I bet is I did a little research this is a common ailment of bloggers, but I'm way too lazy for that.

On a different note we're off to Chicago. I've got lots to do and haven't started on anything yet. Eeep and it's already 10:30 am. First a business and then laundry and packing. At some point maybe I'll get to take a shower.

Bookmark and Share

1 Enlightened thoughts:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.