Saturday, February 21, 2009

it's saturday and it's 10:35 pm

I find myself here again. Staring at the screen wondering what to write. It's not that nothing's happened, but the usual blank that is drawn when I think about writing.

I'd hoped that by turning back to blogging, I'd twitter less.

I thought I'd be more focused on work.

I thought I'd write copious meaningful posts.

None of these things are the case. I'm still tweeting like a nut. I'm still distracted and procrastinating work that should be long done. Copious posts, well not so much. This is all normal I know, the ebb and flow of "cyber living". I just feel like I'm ebbing more than flowing or is it flowing more than ebbing. I don't know, but my yin and yang are definitely not balanced.

So tomorrow, I step back. A week long experiment. Woah, did I actually say that. Will I actually do that? Who knows, but if I don't try I can't fail. What's the worst that can happen I update my Facebook status? Well, that would be just awful



Bookmark and Share

2 Enlightened thoughts:

Otir said...

Procrastination is a scary ailment, very little understood by those who don't suffer from it.

My heart goes to you, I wish I could help.

Sarah said...

Otir - Nice to see you here. For me I'm most productive when under pressure, thus procrastination. You're right though, it's scary especially for those who suffer from it