Monday, February 2, 2009

Lost comments

I've been wanting to get rid of the co-comment feature with ads for awhile now. I wrote to them long ago and the template they sent me did not work. So today I just started anew with a new template, kind of a blank slate. I've known I needed a new banner picture for awhile, now I'll actually do something about it.

But this means that most of the comments since September have been lost, including the one from Annie yesterday and the one that I just wrote in response to her. I'm saddened to know that, but so it goes with the internetz, sometimes your 1s and 0s fall into the abysss.

Dear Annie,
  • thanks for reading
  • thanks for letting me know that you're reading
  • thanks for being my friend and my distant cousin (we both know it true)
  • thanks for encouraging me in this blogging adventure of mine

Bookmark and Share

2 Enlightened thoughts:

Sarah said...

Ok, I've gotten rid of the ads and maintained the old look. Realized I could have done this months ago if I used my brain. Oh, well.

Anonymous said...

Me Annie or some other Annie (because my comment is still there?)

Oh well, I'll assume I was the only Annie who commented yesterday :) and offer virtual hugs for the lost comments and more encouragement. Go Sarah!!