Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The queen of good intentions

I have a feeling that week two usually the week where resolutions begin to to wane. I could go and do some internet research on this, but that's just feed my addiction. So needless to say I haven't been posting everyday. I've actually started posts everyday, but grown weary of the post of found it so trite and boring that I was embarrassed. Hmmm, the fine line in blogging.

I also struggle here since I have a very diverse audience that reads my blog. I have some people who've been here since it started and that have know me for the greater part of my life; then there are people who've recently met me, but who are no less important in my life; and lastly the casual passerby-er who stumbles upon my link somewhere.

Meg recently blogged about negotiating her relationship with poetry. She seems to be finding that she's writing for a "closed-circuit". Meg writes about her struggle with creating something for public consumption but that is still "close to her like kin". Though upon first reading her blog post early in the day I sent this tweet:


I'm slowly realizing we're suffering from similar ailments of artistic expression even though I know nothing about palimpsestic discourse.


Bookmark and Share

0 Enlightened thoughts: