Sunday, February 1, 2009

A month of bloggin'. Why? Because it's not a leap year.

So as usually happens, during a run today I had a few good thoughts and made a couple of decisions. One of my decisions what to get back into blogging on a more consistent basis. I got this idea from my friend Annie (@banannie) who is currently suffering through two weeks of the South Beach Diet. She had found herself with a few bad eating habits and is using the initial phase of the South Beach Diet as a way of phasing them out and integrating newer healthier habits.

Over the past few months I've developed some other on-line habits that have kept me from blogging. While I've enjoyed playing around on-line, I need to break a couple of bad habits and develop a better healthier balance of on-line versus off-line time. I really love the process of blogging and feel that it has helped me a lot over this past year with my grief as well as helped me to become a better writer. I think that getting back to blogging will help me. (It'll be like Annie's bag of mixed nuts that she munches on). I'll have a very specific dedicated time to blog and I'll also have the internal pressure to get a post up.

So folks get ready! All 5 of you.

Bookmark and Share

2 Enlightened thoughts:

comeeha said...

I am one of the five. I honestly don't check in everyday but always make sure I catch up on everything I might have missed. Looking forward to you getting back into blogging. And please know that even if I don't comment, it doesn't mean I am not enjoying your writing and thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Oh yay, I inspired someone to do something! You're in my google reader, so I'm watching you :).