Thursday, April 3, 2008

making videos


One could get extremely frustrated trying to make and upload videos. OK, I'm frustrated. I've been again working for two days to get a video up and it's still not working. This sets into motion the delay of other posts or things I'd like to write about but can't seem to get to. I'll soldier on, but really just needed to get that off my chest. Lucky for me, I sure know how to multi-procrastinate and I've moved on to building my Facebook friends list.

It's hard to believe that it's Thursday. I can barely remember last Thursday and what I remember of it has to do with scanning, saving and printing. I'm amazed at how well I have functioned under pressure. Now, I have to work on writing everything down so that I can make sure it gets done.
I was trying to use my father's PDA in his honor during the whole wake funeral preparation time to keep the lists in order. On one of my many shopping/errands runs,I did almost get everything with the help of the PDA. Using the PDA, I learned why my father loved that model and the MP3 player he used. They're very logical DOS/File tree - based gadgets. Graphics and bells and whistles were not his thing. Utility and Functionality.

0 Enlightened thoughts: