Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The POWER of BROWN RICE



Christmas eve and Christmas day have always been two of my most favorite days of the year. They're just always fun. I don't usually remember the presents, but do remember the rituals of the singing and the laughing.

For as long as I can remember we've always spent Christmas eve with the Dahn's. We alternate houses each year, but it's a given. Good friends, Good Food, Good Conversation, Good Music, and Good FUN -- same combination of things year in and year out.

Christmas for the past few years has been at my parents house. And though its location may have changed the usual events occur. Last Christmas, we indoctrinated Don's mother and Brother into many a "Cook" tradition.

This is a video of Merrill showcasing her applied kinesiology with Tucker assisting. Or this is a video of Tucker showcasing his improvisation abilities with Merrill assisting. You decide.

Sadly, they didn't win the competition because like most things the competition is rigged and Bob and Sarah won as usual with their "Puppet and Water" routine. Now that's a classic!!

2 Enlightened thoughts:

paintsilence said...

Hi, Sarah! Maybe... I can leave a comment after all those peeking. Visiting this blog always makes me think again about the meaning of family and expanding the boundary of it. And it is so nice to collect and keep the records of all those sizzling moments. This video clip is so fun. I could hear your laughing as a nice background. I am going to go to my closet to check if my old camcorder is still working. Good day!

Sarah said...

I'm glad to know you're pulling out the old camcorder. I take my camera with me everywhere now. Even got a Photoshop book out of the library yesterday