from
Dave Kohn and Family
Columbia, CT
My favorite Bob Cook memory? Bob as GOD in a St. Thomas skit we did at mass around 1987. They asked me to do a clown skit and I chose the story of the rich man Lazarus who died and then asked to warn his friends of their impending fate. As a clown, I played the poor beggar that Lazarus refuses to help, and I got Bob Tierney to play Lazarus and Bob to play God. We had great fun and Bob stole the show as a benevolent, but still all-powerful God. That is how I will always remember him - ever ready to have some fun and perfectly cast as the ultimate father.
Bob, although we on earth must deal with a great loss, those in Heaven must be thrilled to have you to organize their Fourth of July celebrations! The joy and lust for life that you shared with us, gave us all a taste of heaven on earth. Now you are home. God bless you, Bob - you truly deserve your place in Heaven. Please pray for my family and me, that we may someday be reunited with you.

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment