This blog is a learning experience for me. I'd been reading a lot about using blogs professionally and trying to get as much information possible before I started a blog or an e-portfolio. But it seemed all I was doing was reading, not a lot of doing. Then after finally posting the picture of my daughter, I knew how I was going to move on to the doing phase. I'd blog about what was going on and share that with my family and friends. This was how my dad operated. he'd read the book and then practice. I was always amazed at how he'd read some programming book, practice the stuff, design a course and become an expert.
With that said you'll notice new features in addition to new posts when you visit. I just added a slide show to the sidebar. So if you have photos you'd like to share send them along. I'm also learning about how I can add authors to the blog so that others can begin to create their own posts. So off I go to learn more and get a few more posts up. I'm going to try and figure out how to get video on a post.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment