Kind words from Leslie and Rick Robarge
dear sarah
I would not normally write an email at this time, but from jenny I
received Richard and Donna's email, and learned of the sad news .
In the email they said to let you know if we wished to hear about the
arrangements , and , of course, we do.
I had just been revisiting times in my mind that i had shared with your
family, primarily at the 4 th of July parties, and a few other times when I
saw Bob, here and there , around town. His chuckle. Those mischievous
eyes. The beard and the deep thinking, the thoughtful remarks and
conversation, and the jokes.
Granted we were never close friends, but I always felt the warmth and
openness that came with Bob being there.
Sarah, I'm so very sorry, my heart goes out to you and your brother , and
your mom, your children and your aunts and uncles.
Its a heartbreaking time, and he will always hold a special place in the
hearts of those who had the privilege to know him, even a little bit.
Thinking of you.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment