A note from John Khairallah. This echoes a sentiment of many of Bob and Merrill's "volleyball kids"
I've always thought of Bob and Merrill as our "volleyball parents". In our volleyball prime, the "gang" spent many a day with Bob, Merrill and Sarah, playing ball, laughing at each other and of course drinking some Black Label beer. There was never a day that Bob and Merrill wouldn't welcome us into their house...something I will always remember and appreciate. Bob, you're in our thoughts and prayers.
I've always thought of Bob and Merrill as our "volleyball parents". In our volleyball prime, the "gang" spent many a day with Bob, Merrill and Sarah, playing ball, laughing at each other and of course drinking some Black Label beer. There was never a day that Bob and Merrill wouldn't welcome us into their house...something I will always remember and appreciate. Bob, you're in our thoughts and prayers.

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment