Shared by Storm ConnorsI have been a computer consultant or itinerant teacher or whatever description is appropriate since the mid 80s. Bob is the one responsible for my getting into the crazy business. Actually there are a number of former Aetna employees who could make the same claim. By example and encouragement he helped us into the independent lifestyle he enjoyed.
Even though our paths only seemed to cross every couple of years, I always regarded Bob as a close friend. I suspect that he had the same effect on lots of people. I remember thinking when I visited Bob and Merrill at their home in Champlion's General Store that in the same way that some collect stamps or coins, Bob seemed to collect people. Looking back, I think I got added to the collection.
Bob certainly made the world a better place during his too short time in it. He is missed.
The picture is of Bob back around 1980 as a proper beardless Aetna employee.

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment