A message from Ken and Mary Parzych
My wife Mary and I and our entire family are prayerfully so grateful that our lives have been immeasurably enriched by Bob and his entire family's Presence in our lives-there are endless loving memories and we are thankful for our Faith and the confidence to know that he shall be forever present. Among the flood of rich Bob experiences are these:
My wife Mary and I and our entire family are prayerfully so grateful that our lives have been immeasurably enriched by Bob and his entire family's Presence in our lives-there are endless loving memories and we are thankful for our Faith and the confidence to know that he shall be forever present. Among the flood of rich Bob experiences are these:
Our treasured St. Thomas camping experiences over the years at Hammonasett and particularily Bob and Mary "finishing our gourmet lobster fest" by gathering all the left over claws and whatever to feast upon. Equally, our children reminded us that they would braid Mr. Cook's beard as we gathered around the campfire so that he would look "so pretty" in the morning.
I will forever remember the St. Thomas work crew gathering at the Cook house one weekend to "raise the roof" on their home. We succeeded and I recall Bob leading a group of the men(in their birth suits) jumping into the pool after lunch for a refreshing pause.
Thank the LORD for the loving GIFTS of faith, family, and loving friends.

0 Enlightened thoughts:
Post a Comment